Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4, I Corinthians 8:4, Psalm 90:2, I Timothy 1:17, Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe that the Bible is God's written revelation to man and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts.
(II Peter 1:20,21, II Timothy 3:16, Revelation 22:18,19, John 17:17, Matthew 5:17,18)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
(John 1:1, Colossians 2:9, Matthew 1:23, Hebrews 4:15, Acts 2:22,23, I Peter 3:18, I John 1:7, I Corinthians 15:4, Mark 16:19, Hebrews 7:25, Matthew 24:30)
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life.
(I Corinthians 2:10,11, I Corithians 12:11, Ephesians 4:30, Acts 5:3,4, Titus 3:5, I Corinthians 6:19, Ephesians 5:18, Galatians 5:16, Galatians 5:22,23)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed by accepting through faith alone God's gift of salvation which was made possible by Christ's death.
(Genesis 1:27, I John 3:4, Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Isaiah 59:2, Ephesians 2:8,9, Philippians 3:9, Romans 3:28, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, I John 5:11,12, Romans 3:24, Romans 5:8, John 3:16, Ephesians 1:7, I Corinthians 15:3-8)